Welome to the Tsusiat Software site.
This site provides information, resources, support and downloads
for the following software:
- JTS Topology Suite
- a Java API for geometric operations
- JEQL Query Language
- a scripting language engine for spatial ETL and other tasks, implemented on the Java platform
- a port of the popular PROJ.4 Cartographic Projections library to the Java platform
- BC Coordinate System Calculator
- an interactive map projection calculator
- DoubleDouble Java API - for extended-precision floating point computation
- JUMP Unified Mapping Platform
- JCS Conflation Suite - a JUMP extension providing tools to perform geospatial conflation tasks
- RoadMatcher - an application for conflating linear networks
- WaterBug - an application which generates watershed boundaries around hydrographic linework.
This application is being used to generate watershed boundaries for the B.C Corporate Watershed Base,
an atlas of 5 million hydrographic features.
The primary designer and developer of the above software is Martin Davis.
He is also the owner and administrator of this web site.
Contact: mtnclimb on Google Mail
- Hoverwatch - free phone tracker for Android
- Geocoding - including a survey of Open Source geocoders
For more thoughts on geospatial processing and other topics,
see the blog lin.ear.th.inking.