Welcome to the Tsusiat Software site.
This site provides information, resources, support and downloads for the following software:
- JTS Topology Suite - a Java API for geometric operations
- JEQL Query Language - a scripting language engine for spatial ETL and other tasks, implemented on the Java platform
- Proj4J - a port of the popular PROJ.4 Cartographic Projections library to the Java platform
- BC Coordinate System Calculator - an interactive map projection calculator
- DoubleDouble Java API - for extended-precision floating point computation
- JUMP Unified Mapping Platform
- JCS Conflation Suite - a JUMP extension providing tools to perform geospatial conflation tasks
- RoadMatcher - an application for conflating linear networks
- WaterBug - an application which generates watershed boundaries around hydrographic linework. This application is being used to generate watershed boundaries for the B.C Corporate Watershed Base, an atlas of 5 million hydrographic features.
For more thoughts on geospatial processing and other topics, see the blog lin.ear.th.inking.